What is callback?
Scrape.do supports callback URLs to offer minimum cost at maximum performance with serverless architectures or for different usage scenarios. In this way, you forward the request to us by web-hook, which we need to get back to. We process the request and post the result to your API end-point.
-- CODE language-shell --
You should know
- You should return 200 or 201 status code with your web-hook API end-point.
- If we can't send the results we will try to retransmit the replies a maximum of 5 times every 2 minutes.
- You should handle HTTP POST method with your end-point.
- Callback parameter should be url encoded for query parameters.
- You can send as many requests as the number of concurrent requests in your subscription.