Thank you for your interest in the Scrape.do affiliate program.
For those who don’t know, Scrape.do is a service that provides solutions with a single API endpoint for rotating proxy, CATPCHA handling, headless browser management and bypassing firewall systems of the web page you want to scrape. For more details, please visit our home page.
As part of our Scrape.do revenue-raising strategy, we want to offer passive income opportunity to all our partners, with an emphasis on the affiliate program. Thanks to our affiliate program, it’s easy to create a monthly recurring passive income model.
How Does the Affiliate Program Work?
When you sign up for the program, we provide you with a custom-created link. Through this link, your target audience becomes a member of Scrape.do to meet their web scraping needs. In this way, users start using Scrape.do and when they switch to a paid plan, you start earning commissions.
Our Commission Rates
Scrape.do has 3 different packages by default.
It is possible to get 25% recurring commission from each of these 3 packages. For example, if a user buys the $249 package and starts using it, you will receive a commission of $62.25 every month.
If you want to examine our packages in detail, you can take a look at the Pricing page.
How to get started?
The Scrape.do Affiliate Program is completely free.
We manage the whole process with FirstPromoter, a 3rd party provider. You can promote Scrape.do and start earning recurring commissions by signing up with your special referral link from the button below.
Who Can Join the Affiliate Program?
- Technical bloggers,
- Web designers,
- Software developers,
- Instructors, students, and anyone else in the web scraping industry!
Your target audience must have the potential to be interested in our service. This means more commissions and revenue for you.
- You can propose to your client to use Scrape.do for a web scraping project that you started working on Upwork or another freelancer site and you can earn regular income from it.
- Write and publish a blog post on web scraping with scrape.do. Example1; Amazon Scraping with Scrape.do. Example2: Scrape.do vs ____ Proxy Service.
- Make promotions by placing details about Scrape.do along with your affiliate link where they can be seen by your web scraping audience.
- If you are scraping, you can add your Scrape.do referral link to the resources for the recommended proxy/solution provider.
- Or something different you can dream up!
Affiliate Program Rules
- Our minimum payout threshold is $150.
- Payment is made every 30 days for the affiliate program. Commissions earned this month will be available for payout on the 30th of next month.
- It may be possible for paying users to be subject to manual control due to possible fraud scenarios. If the paying user fails to pass the fraud check, the commission of that user is canceled.
- Self-payment, self-referencing and trying to cheat the system are grounds for ban. All commissions collected until that date will be deleted and your account will be permanently banned.
- You can receive payments from a single customer for a maximum of 12 months.
- Custom - Enterprise level packages can have a maximum commission of $62.25. For example, you can get a maximum commission of $62.25 from a customer who starts using a $450 monthly package. If you want to get a commission from a high volume client, you can contact us at [email protected] and we can evaluate the situation.
- In case of grievances arising from customers who have become members without using a referral connection, you can contact us to evaluate the situation. Rest assured that we will do our best to assist you in such situations.
- Affiliate managers have the right to hold any payments made to any suspicious affiliate, ask to complete the KYC form, and conduct due diligence to ensure that the affiliate’s traffic and managements are safe for the Scrape.do brand.
- It is at Scrape.do’s discretion to change the affiliate program rules.