If you want to use the same ip continuously you can use the session parameter. 'SessionId' parameter can be any integer value. Each unique integer value will be the id of a session.
- If you don't make any requests within 5 minutes, your session will be closed automatically.
- If the request you send with sessionId fails, a new IP address will be provided.
- If you want to use new IP address continuously, you do not need to use session.
- When used with geo targeting, the session is created for that country only.
- Sessions are created only for successful requests.